Support APA » Ways to Give

Ways to Give

Annual Fund

 
The Annual Fund is an organized effort to ensure that Arendell Parrott Academy has the fiscal resources needed to fully equip our classrooms, laboratories, studios, and athletic facilities. Annual gifts from parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty, staff, trustees, and friends comprise the Annual Fund. While tuition and fees cover 90% of the Academy's operating budget, the remaining 10% must be raised through annual giving. Generous and consistent support of the Annual Fund allows Arendell Parrott Academy to expand the number and scope of educational and enrichment opportunities offered and remain one of the top educational institutions in North Carolina.
 
Ways to Give:
  1. Donate Online
  2. Matching Gifts - If your company has a matching gift program, please be sure to include the matching gift information on the online form.
  3. Checks payable to APA, P.O. Box 1297, Kinston, NC 28503 Attn: Finance
Gifts to the APA Annual Fund are tax deductible for income tax purposes. APA Annual Fund contributions are separate from Capital Campaign and New Family Building Fund pledges.

New Family Building Fund

 
Tuition dollars and gifts to the Annual Fund cover the majority of the costs for faculty, programs, materials, and other direct educational expenses; they do not provide for capital improvements such as new buildings, facility renovations, or improvements to the athletic facilities that collectively form Arendell Parrott Academy's campus. To fulfill our children's educational potential we ask all new families to become a part of the Academy's growth by participating in the New Family Building Fund. The New Family Building Fund provides financial support for the improvement of current campus facilities as well as assistance with new construction.

Contributions to the New Family Building Fund are voluntary, tax deductible gifts to Arendell Parrott Academy, not assessments. While new families may choose to make a pledge that is above and beyond the suggested, we hope that all new families will participate at a level consistent with their means.

Capital Campaigns

 
Arendell Parrott Academy conducts capital campaigns as needed to raise significant dollars for specific campus projects.
 
Past capital campaigns have funded construction of additional classroom buildings, a fine arts building, a student activities center, and made possible extensive renovations to athletic, administrative, and cafeteria spaces.